Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Conspiracy Theory Day

Ok. So I was I was talking to Ezzie (or thinking about talking to him) about having a new section for this blog dedicated to conspiracies. I don't know about you, but I love reading about them. This is a great one and alot of fun.

So to get this rolling, I am putting up a video that was sent to me. It is, ofcourse, about 9/11. The newest conspiracy craze thats rockin the nation. Now, I don't know how the New York skyline looks like, so can someone tell me if this video makes any sence. Its BBC report on the collapse of WTC 7, BEFORE it happened. The video claims that the building is still standing behind the reporter. She gets cut off, then it returns to what looks like the same shot with the building collapsing. So the question is, are these two buildings in the seperate shots the same? Enjoy.



Come up next... Where was Ezzie November 22, 1963?

No comments:

Post a Comment