Friday, May 04, 2007

Your Dream Car

Ezzie is kind of busy right and asked me if I can post something. Ofcourse, he isen't busy enough to post a boring sports post, but, whatever. I really don't have much to post. Its friday and I'm busy myself pretending to work. Anyhoo, it would be nice if we can all get together in a nice big circle and discuss, what would your dream car be and why. My dream car would be.....

A DELOREAN


















Why a Delorean? Simple.

1)First of all, its from the 80's and I'm a nut for anything from the 80's. Infact, I'm wearing a Mega-Man T-shirt, one of the coolest Nintendo games from the 80's, right now.
2)It can fly and hopefully it really DOES travel through time. But with the congestion on the LA freeways, I don't know how I would ever get to the necassary speed.
3) It looks awsome.
4) Was used in one of the coolest movies ever made.
5. The gull-wing doors prevents your wife from ever sending you to the grocery market since you probably won't be able to exit the vehicle in those tiny parking spots.
6) No pansy colors to choose from. Just one. GRAY. A MAN's color
and
7) You inlaws for sure would hate it which is always a plus for anything.

Powered by WebAds