Pages

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Excuse the Mess

This probably is the WORST possible time to do this, but it's 2:07am and I'm in the mood. I'm upgrading to the new Blogger templates, so it's going to take a while until I have everything the way I'd like it... or even normal looking, for that matter. Anyone want to help design a new banner for SerandEz? I really like this one but have some ideas about how I'd like to update and change it. (As many people love reminding me, that's my wedding picture and I really don't look like that anymore.) Anyway, excuse the mess!

11 comments:

  1. Oooh, how do you make the banner keep changing!!?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh!!! A chutzpah! Ezzie Goldish! You traitor. :-)

    Sarah, looking forward to what you come up with.

    ... and Ezzie, I'm not offended at all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    Please consider writing news pieces or an op-ed for Jewrusalem: Israeli Uncensored News. We strive to present different views and opinions while rejecting political correctness. Ideally, we try to make the news "smart and funny." Thus, your input is very welcome.

    Best,
    Alex
    www.jewrusalem.net/en

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chaim - Not my fault you're not on at 3am... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Suggestion: Don't just change the banner, change the whole look of the blog, background included.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Avrom - I actually really like the background. The whole "scribe" thing, ya know?

    But feel free to note other suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would redesign your banner, but it looks like others have dibs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. RF - Thanks, but yes, it appears they do...

    ReplyDelete