Pages

Monday, May 14, 2007

Go CAVS!!

It looks like I'll be heading to tonight's Cavs-Nets Game 4 with my brother, my good friend and sometime contributor/commenter DGEsq., and perhaps GS. If he says no, anybody else want to come? $20, we have one more ticket!

UPDATE: GS has Mets tickets. G, you can make it here by then, no?

UPDATE2: Well, G, you can breathe a little better. The guy never showed up. At least we didn't spend any money... but what a piss-off. Ah well.

UPDATE3: AAAAAAAHHHHH!! I'm not sure if I should be incredibly mad, because we missed an amazing Cavs win 87-85 led by Lebron's 30/9/7, or content in the knowledge that as a Clevelander, had we been there, they would have somehow lost. It's sad that this is how we think, but we know it's true. We're a cursed people.

5 comments:

  1. &^%#$%, %##&&^!!

    NOW YOU TELL ME!!!

    I hope you all get stuck in traffic and can't pick up the game on the radio.

    --for the record, had this gone up at 3:30pm I 100% would have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask Yo, I can live vicariously through him.
    We've been doing it for years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're a cursed people.
    And how. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go CAVS! I so know what you mean. I remember in high school every time the Cavs/Indians or Browns lost, my boyfriend would blame me for watching the game. (And a few times I even agreed)! Oy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. G - Good thing I didn't know at 3:30, or you'd have killed me by now.

    We asked Yo, he said "no, I have no interest, because I KNOW they're going to lose." HA!

    Jack - Sha!

    Stacey - LOL see?! We're sad.

    ReplyDelete