Pages

Sunday, May 06, 2007

The Parade...

...rocked. We ended up not just watching, but marching along with my father-in-law's school, which was basically bringing up the rear of the parade. But after everyone else had passed there was a really nice addition to the parade - a LOT of really nice motorcycles. I mean really nice. The only time I've seen a better group of bikes was in Milwaukee when Harley celebrated its anniversary... and this was close.

But more importantly, the parade itself was amazing, and save a handful of Neturei Karta losers and a couple dozen other losers, it was pretty packed on both sides of the street for all 30 blocks or so. Pictures and perhaps some video later... on to a wedding!

8 comments:

  1. And I now have a sunburn and a bit of a tan...hehe. :D

    I saw you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe I didn't bump into you guys. I feel like I bumped into almost everybody I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There weren't even as many Neturei Karta as I remember there being in the past. It WAS an awesome parade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe I saw you marching, which school?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe it seems like a bunch of y'all were there and I didn't see ANY of you except Chana. (I mean the ones who I know.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the cycles...that really was great

    ReplyDelete