Enjoy, and if I don't have a chance to post again before tonight, a wonderful Chag Sameach to all!!
- R' Ally has his hilchos dating in 7 simple simmanim. It's sad that so many of the people we know ignore at least half of these rules. (Note: He has a tendency to speak slightly tongue-in-cheek.)
- The second edition of Mr. Bagel's mystery bloggers (where there are pics of part of a blogger and you have to identify who is who) is up!
- Ha'azina asks God why!? This will be the saddest thing you'll read for a long time.
- Scraps is moving on and no longer holding back.
- RaggedyMom's food looks goooood...
- The great J-Carnivals from all over: J-Pix 7 was a while ago, but I forgot to post it then; that doesn't mean the pics aren't amazing. Haveil Havalim #117 (!!) is up at the Shack, and has become a ridiculous source for so many segments of the J-blogosphere; and for all those scrambling for last-minute recipes, Kosher Cooking Carnival #18 (wow - that was fast) is up over at Batya's.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Ezzie's Blog Roundup, 5/22
Too busy to post, but here are a few interesting reads and the like out there: