Friday, June 01, 2007

Oh. My. G...

err... King. Wow. That's the single most amazing performance I've ever heard in my life. Better than anything Jordan ever did... and trust me, I had to see or listen to those. Better than Magic, than Bird, than Duncan, than anybody.

25 straight points to end the game?! In 2 overtimes, playing 50+ minutes against a great defense, taking step-back jumpers over a guy with a ridiculous wingspan!? 48 points, 9 rebounds, 7 assists in Game 5 of a Conference Finals!? Clutch shot after clutch shot when everyone in the world knows he's the only one who will be shooting the ball!? Are you kidding me?

Lebron James will be the best ever. They'll point to all the great finishes from last year, from this year as the beginning, but this will be the game they'll point to as his sign of greatness.

Wow. That was amazing.

Powered by WebAds