- 10) Ariella notes a strange minyan.
- 9) IsraellyCool notes the really sick bias at CNN... even on their weather. Mind-boggling. (Example: Listing under Israel cities which haven't existed since 1948.)
- 8) Stacey returns to talk about her busy life. The good, the bad, the ugly...
- 7) David has the Rowling Uncertainty Principle. Personally, I love the bowl with all the memories best of all. :)
- 6) ~Sarah~ has a wish, courtesy of a country band.
- 5) Jack has a very good video.
- 4) Our BS, Eh? has a hilarious description of the making of cottage cheese from his daughter Thing 3.
- 3) He also questions people's inconsistencies.
- 2) At the Muqata, Jerusalem Cop guest-posts an incredible article by a Rav in Chicago explaining his making aliyah.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Ezzie's Blog Roundup, 6/26: A Shtickle Cowbell
I normally put the best post last, but this band practice video from PsychoToddler is just too funny. Elsewhere: