Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hello World!

Count this as my official step through the door into the blogging world! I have been toying with the idea of posting for a looong time and therefore have come up with numerous topics in which I can discuss. Not that I find my own thoughts so intriguing, but hey, maybe someone else in the world will.

Perhaps first I should tell the world (or rather ezzie's collection of blog friends which has been amassed over time) a little bit about myself (aka my display name).

I have a few major theories/motto's for my life. One of things I always say about myself is that I do not beat around the bush. That being said, ipaytoomuchformyhair states many things about me. I am not afraid to tell people that I am, without a doubt, someone who can fall into the category of being a JAP (Jewish American Princess). But if you ask any person who knows me if I act like one - I would bet a nice chunk of change that 99.9% of those people would tell you no.

Does that mean that if I am JAP that people automatically assume things about me? Why can't that just mean that I enjoy material things but also have an opinion to voice about things that really matter?

Powered by WebAds