Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Congra"T"ulation



I found this picture and I knew I had to share it with Ezzies readers. This picture was taken at my wife's highschool graduation (back when she was just my GF). I sat in the front row bleachers while the graduating class was in the middle of the field. I thought it would be nice to make a poster for her and hang it up on the railling, wishing her her a great big congratulations, where ofcourse everyone can see. That was nice of me huh? Well... you decide. Lets take a look at a closeup poster




Yup. Suprise, suprise. I actually managed to misspell "Congratulations." I'm pretty sure everyone saw it, and everyone understand that I, the college boyfriend, at a highschool graduation ceremony, misspelled "Congratulations. My GF was mortified and she still happily remembers that till this day.

Powered by WebAds