Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Congra"T"ulation



I found this picture and I knew I had to share it with Ezzies readers. This picture was taken at my wife's highschool graduation (back when she was just my GF). I sat in the front row bleachers while the graduating class was in the middle of the field. I thought it would be nice to make a poster for her and hang it up on the railling, wishing her her a great big congratulations, where ofcourse everyone can see. That was nice of me huh? Well... you decide. Lets take a look at a closeup poster




Yup. Suprise, suprise. I actually managed to misspell "Congratulations." I'm pretty sure everyone saw it, and everyone understand that I, the college boyfriend, at a highschool graduation ceremony, misspelled "Congratulations. My GF was mortified and she still happily remembers that till this day.

8 comments:

  1. No, no! You did it on PURPOSE! It was a GRADuation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... ezzie beat me to it. of course you did that on purpose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if anyone's ever told you this, but you have a striking resemblance to He-Man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what's worse...college boyfriend at high school graduation...or someone who doesn't have a spell check on his sharpie?

    ReplyDelete
  5. >college boyfriend at high school graduation

    I don't think theres anything even bad with that. I am only a year older than my wife. But some sort of spellcheck on an a sharpie would be a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did people not know that He-Man was supposed to be gay? The only thing that would be more obvious would be his wearing the pink power ranger suit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am glade that u putt upp a comennt on tihs bolg. your'e sppeling teeches me alot.

    ReplyDelete