- SoccerDad has a rejoinder to the stupid [I try not to use that term loosely, but this was] NY Times piece by Tom Segev (of Ha'aretz) about "What If Israel Had Turned Back" in 1967. Here's my answer: They'd have been wiped out by now. Duh.
- The latest JPix is up at Letters of Thought.
- PyschoToddler celebrates 20 years. Mazel Tov!
- Jack and everyone have been discussing how people started blogging in the first place. For me, it was being shown some funny video by a friend one late night, and I saw you could make your own blog, so I did. The rest is history. :)
- Funny post on signs of the times I found through EK at David in DC.
- DAG posts a wonderful letter about people leaving their children unattended.
- ASJ has a great post about what we can learn from our children's fights.
Thursday, June 07, 2007
Ezzie's Blog Roundup, 6/7
A few good reads and pictures out there: