- 8) RafiG has the ADL's great ads on the British boycott.
- 7) Our BS, eh? writes an open letter to Air Canada about their movies.
- 6) Steg debates (again) whether he should get smicha. He just wants to teach Tana
- 5) Chana thinks that television has a wonderful effect on our lives. I think it can be used for the positive, but inherently is negative/neutral for most people. But it's an interesting discussion.
- 4) For anyone looking to study in Israel, BeyondBT has a post about the scholarships available. Great resource.
- 3) Meryl on the double-standard of the world's reaction to deaths in Gaza.
- 2) R' Gil has a great post on da'as ba'al habatim. Heh.
- 1) TheMiddle (Jewlicious) has the post of the day with his post about what's going on.
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Ezzie's Blog Roundup, 6/14: Roundtable
While all our managers and seniors spend the day in a closed room, discussing us, criticizing us, praising us, and the like, y'all can read this stuff that's out there. My fellow pod-mate calls it the Yom HaDin, but nobody's really worried. (Cynically, that makes it even more like Yom Kippur, right?) Eight is great today: