- The by now famous flight attendant rapping for Southwest. It's just that good.
- The Washington Post (!) discusses the Photoshopping of women out of pictures in Charedi papers.
- Charedi girls doing hip-hop dancing at weddings.
- Bas~Melech says "out of town" is in the eyes of the beholder.
- Addictive (for a few minutes) quiz game. Fun when you can figure it out; increasingly stupid when some questions are just luck and guesswork.
- WBM discusses Freeman Dyson, a modern "heretic" because he disagrees with the mass opinion on global warming.
- A cool Q&A with Penn Jillette.
- DealBreaker has a picture from G-20 of one of the dumbest signs ever:A Job Is A Right!
- Meanwhile, Northern Lights rips into the Obama government's definition of "service". I think it's related to the sign above.
- President Obama's bracket didn't do much better.
- JoeSettler on the latest UN report:Israel recycles approximately 70% of its waste water. The next closest is Spain at just 12%.
- Acharon Acharon Chaviv - a nice and inspiring video, courtesy of Hirhurim, of kids and men (with intro by R' Sacks I believe) singing Oseh Shalom:
Monday, April 06, 2009
EZ Reads: Pesach Cleaning - Random
Posted by Unknown at 11:45 PM
Labels: Funny, Global Warming, Government, Inspiration, Obama, Random, Roundups, Videos
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment