* April Fool's. Duh.
- ProfK discusses "minhagim" about Pesach and their origins. Really funny while making great points.
- Interesting piece about a Jewish lawyer who somehow ended up training NBA stars.
- Facebook helps a family split during the Holocaust reunite.
- R' Horowitz reprints a letter on Tough Times.
- A beautiful shot via DealBreaker of the media's wonderful coverage of news. The press never impacts the news through their coverage, they only report what is happening. Right.
- Brooklyn DA Charles Hynes is pressing a new crackdown on sexual abuse in the Orthodox community. Yiasher Kochacho.
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
EZ Reads, 4/1
I'm shutting down SerandEz after today.* It's been a nice ride, these almost 4 years, but I think it's about time. Elsewhere today:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
like anyone fell for THAT!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the link Ezzie. And stam, I fell for it until I happened to notice the asterisk. Totally forgot that today is April Fools Day--more fool me.ReplyDelete
Stam - HA!ReplyDelete
ProfK - Thank you! :D
I fell for that! In fact, I seem to be falling for EVERY SINGLE practical joke on the Internet today. And that's after almost three years of law school. *Sigh*ReplyDelete
'Twas a little too blunt to be believable. :)ReplyDelete
what else would he do with his time?ReplyDelete
Your April fool WOULD have been funny if it hadn't come a full eleven hours after mine. :-PReplyDelete
Ah well, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... ;-)