Pages

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Best Lines From A Short Shabbos

Ezzie: It's boiling in here!
Erachet: No, it's fine.
Ezzie: When it's fine for everyone else...
Erachet: ...it's boiling for you.
Ezzie: {opens shade}
Erachet: Hmm, that actually does feel better.
Ezzie: [Pauses, stares at Erachet] ...I didn't even open the window yet.
Erachet: [Horrified] But...! It really feels cooler! ...!

Elianna to Erachet: You're so cute!
Erachet to Elianna: No, you're so cute!
(this continues for a bit)
Elianna to Erachet (who is anything but): You're so chubby!!

Ezzie: Life is just one big snack.

Serach, CK, BK to Erachet: I love your shoes!!
Serach: ...I'm going to cut them up!

8 comments:

  1. Edit: "Best Lines From A Shabbos From Another Life."

    (Ezzie: See?! We do have a life outside that little circle!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to explain-otherwise I sound psychotic.I wanted to cut up the shoes because they had a 3D flower that would have been perfect for the headbands I was making.... you sorta left that part out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erachet - Oy. This is why not everyone should be an editor...

    EDIT: Erachet: This Shabbos felt so random. (Explains why.)

    Ezzie: Yes, we do have a life outside that circle. :P

    Ser - Duh, out of context makes it funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oy. This is why not everyone should be an editor...


    Blah, blah. Speak for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you're always having fun!!

    BTW--my husband saw you contributed to the Best of the Web this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We usually do :)

    Yeah, I send in stuff every once in a while. Love his stuff in general.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Check out my new blog on Making Money! I'm building it with business ideas and ways to make REAL MONEY - Realistically :-)

    http://frumandmakingmoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! This blog is already fully sponsored - we don't do commercials:)

    All the best-

    me

    ReplyDelete