Pages

Monday, November 05, 2007

Frumster Meme

I have been tagged by Lubabnomore for this latest meme.

"List five somewhat interesting things about you that I will not read on your stupid Frumster profile"

Ok, I don't have a frumster profile, but here goes:

1) Im horrible at finances. I can't balance a check book for the life of me.
2)I still have my first stuffed animal that I bought when I was 6 years old in my closet.
3) I still play my original Nintendo from time to time.
4) I never did any drugs or cigarettes.
5) Hearing the song "Eretz Eretz" breaks me down and always makes me want to make aliyah

Ok, that was somewhat interesting. I now tag, Ezzie, Jameel and Shifra

5 comments:

  1. You bought your own first stuffed animal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how almost no one participating in this meme actually has a frumster profile. :) Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats cause they are either married or a bunch of skeptics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) Never smoked anything, ever.
    2) I'm married.
    3) I have a kid.
    4) I've met Holy Hyrax's wife, and she's SO normal! Shocking.
    5) I'd rather blog than work.

    ReplyDelete