Enjoy! Excerpt from the KH post It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood:
- OurBS, Eh? blames Canada.
- A really nice essay on Cross-Currents by Jonathan Rosenblum.
- Greg is polling what people believe about Creation.
- I've always liked these quotes of TR that Jack posted.
- And more importantly, I've posted at both Our Kids Speak and Kindness Happens, two great blogs that will always make you smile.
The past while has been a bit rough for me. For us. I've been feeling for a few weeks that I really need a break - time to just freeze, to stop, anything to let me take a break from everything that's swirling and to just sit. To think. To write. To relax. To take care of all the stuff that's overwhelming me. To talk to some friends I've really wanted to talk to for a while. To plan a bunch of things that need planning. To just... I don't really know. Just a break.