My oldest niece, Perfect, will soon be 9 years old. Elianna is 3 years old. Kayla will be 1 year old this week. Heck, even this blog turned 4 years old yesterday. Serach and I are about to turn 26 - which is substantially closer to 30 than 20.
- June 10th: My parents will celebrate their 36th anniversary.
- June 22nd: My sister and brother-in-law will celebrate their 10th anniversary.
- June 30th: Serach and I will celebrate our 5th (!) anniversary.
- July 3rd: My grandparents will celebrate their 66th anniversary.
- November 3rd: My brother and sister-in-law will celebrate their 10th anniversary.
Whether ourselves or our friends, we've seen people come, seen people go. We've watched as people have experienced the ultimate highs and the hardest of lows. We've had friends get married. We've had friends pass away. We've watched people lose jobs, find jobs, have babies, move from one stage of life to another... it's been crazy, looking back to how we viewed life just a few short years ago and comparing it to now.
I'm feeling old.