Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

EZ Reads 6/22/09: Inspired

Note that many of these are older, just been waiting for a good time to post them.
  • This video posted a while ago by A Soldier's Mother goes well with the previous post.
  • I thought this story by Treppenwitz was great.
  • Neil's successful ride last month is a good lesson in hard work, but this clip he put up of R' Avigdor Miller discussing an apple is an even better lesson in appreciation.
  • At the same time, this I Wish by JACP is moving in its appreciation of what makes everyone who they are.
  • This Indexed is important to remember.
  • I'd wanted to write more about this, but now I have no idea what... but it's still interesting! Stats in love and war.
  • Jewess suggests that the most important way to combat poor self-image in females is to spread awareness not just among women and girls, but men and boys.
Enjoy! Still working on some more serious pieces.

3 comments:

  1. Radio Show- Very University of Chicago.

    Freakeconomic to Robert Paper to the perfect song?

    !!!!I can't escape!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted that apple video months ago. And it came with commentary, too :-P

    ReplyDelete