Enjoy! Still working on some more serious pieces.
- This video posted a while ago by A Soldier's Mother goes well with the previous post.
- I thought this story by Treppenwitz was great.
- Neil's successful ride last month is a good lesson in hard work, but this clip he put up of R' Avigdor Miller discussing an apple is an even better lesson in appreciation.
- At the same time, this I Wish by JACP is moving in its appreciation of what makes everyone who they are.
- This Indexed is important to remember.
- I'd wanted to write more about this, but now I have no idea what... but it's still interesting! Stats in love and war.
- Jewess suggests that the most important way to combat poor self-image in females is to spread awareness not just among women and girls, but men and boys.
Monday, June 22, 2009
EZ Reads 6/22/09: Inspired
Note that many of these are older, just been waiting for a good time to post them.