Pages

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Thank You

This is what the SiteMeter showed this morning when I came on (it doesn't register my hits). Who got the next one, eh? :)

Once again, thank you to all of you for visiting, for your insightful comments, and for making this little part of the J-blogosphere that much more enjoyable.

To those of you who have known me for a while... remember when I first started this blog? I don't think anyone thought I'd be hitting 100,000 hits at some point...

Out of curiosity, when did you start reading SerandEz, and if you can remember, why? My theory has often been:
...that people feel comfortable on my blog. I’m not a real intellectual, I’m not hilariously funny on the blog, I’m not really anything specific. I’m just a regular, nice guy, and people are regular, nice people, so they like that.
Or, as I like to say, that I'm just your average J-blogger. Thanks again, everybody!

Powered by WebAds