Friday, December 01, 2006

Ezzie's Blog Roundup: The FFC Aufruf!

This weekend should be lots of fun, as we'll be spending it celebrating the aufruf (um, pre-wedding celebration? Who can translate that?) for the upcoming wedding of FFD & FFW. Meanwhile... here's some good reads to enjoy until then.
  • 10) Balaboosteh turns 30 - and admits it!
  • 9-8) PsychoToddler's son's bar mitzvah will not be called on account of snow. Lots and lots of snow. (And Stacey is jealous!)
  • 7) I wonder if PT's son will follow R' Gil's advice. (And it's so true.)
  • 6-5-4-3) WestBankMama & Jameel are ticked off at Chayei Sarah's lambasting of the public face of Religious Zionism. Personally, I think that their posts are great, though I think CS made a bunch of very good, valid points in her post. Perhaps I'll elaborate later, but I think her follow-up post shows exactly that.
  • 2) Krum points to the foolish comments of a Rabbi. Amen.
  • 1) Dave Bender talks about the super-cool Yasam units in Israel. I've seen these guys in action - they look like they're straight out of the movies.
Have a wonderful Shabbos!

Powered by WebAds