I'm putting up a nice amount of links here, but most of them are really quick reads or pictures, so take the time to check them all out. It's worth your while. :)
Tonight is the 5th night of Chanukah, which also means it is the 93rd birthday of my wonderfully sweet grandmother, Hilda Goldish. Happy Birthday, Grandma!!
- Me-Ander has the 13th Kosher Cooking Carnival up. Don't burn the latkes.
- BagelBlogger & Balaboosteh discuss their daughter Amber's successful heart surgery. Mazel Tov and Refuah Shleimah!
- Our J-photoblogging friend from Down Under, Sarah, has pics from her trip to the West and an amazing shot of her menorah from tonight.
- Dave has a great shot almost from within the Kotel, of the Kotel. Cool.
- Treppenwitz has some Bogner pics along with a great post for the 5th night.
- KollelMama gets 'stuck'. I hate when this happens.
- Life-of-Rubin has pics of a menorah... made of ice. Cool... literally.
- Babylon notes a dangerous set of oil - make sure you do not have these!! They are extremely dangerous!
- BeyondBT learns from everywhere. Simply a great post.
- Chana is trying to be good. So much to say...! Read this post.
- Shira reprints a poem.
- I'm Ha'aretz's turtle goes from death to birth.
- Irina channels me and tells the story of her menorah. What's yours?!