Have a wonderful night/morning, unless you're in Australia. Then you're just upside down.
- I'm Haaretz, Ph.D. is back! :)
- Sephardi Lady writes to R' Yakov Horowitz about abuse, asking what parents can do.
- XGH has an interesting survey.
- Balaboosteh (and Bagel Blogger) and family are headed to their young daughter Amber's surgery. Refuah Shleimah.
- Jonathan Rosenblum has an excellent post at Cross-Currents on the (now confirmed) bus incident and charedi ideals about separation. Excerpt:I keep coming back to the same sociological insight: The more insular we are—the more cut off from any Jews not exactly like ourselves—the less we are to think of Torah in terms of hora’a, teaching, and ask ourselves how our actions comport with the teachings of the Torah and what impression our actions are making on those who will judge the Torah by our behavior.Amen.