The ones that are bold are the ones that I have done... italics are the ones I sort of have.Whoever wants to feel tagged, feel free. I think most people did this one already.
01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink - Not in a bar per se, but I've paid for everyone many times. Alcohol a couple times, too.
02. Swam with wild dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain - Somewhat afraid of heights, though I hiked a few...
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive - I would only do this in Montana.
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid - Now that would be cool.
06. Held a tarantula - I almost did, but I was like 8. I was (and am) way too scared.
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
08. Said "I love you" and meant it - to too many people, but that's okay.
09. Hugged a tree - you never thought I was a tree-hugger, did ya? ;)
10. Bungee jumped - HECK NO. (see "heights")
11. Visited Paris - threw up all over the airport floor on the way to Israel when I was 10. And I'm proud of it!
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea - does it count on a Great Lake?
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise - waaay too many times
14. Seen the Northern Lights - so cool...
15. Gone to a huge sports game - depending on your definition of "huge"
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables - my parents stopped doing this when I was too little...
18. Touched an iceberg
19. Slept under the stars - would love to, though
20. Changed a baby's diaper
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon - I've been interested in doing that, even though I'm not great with heights
22. Watched a meteor shower
23. Gotten drunk on champagne - who the heck gets drunk on champagne?!
24. Given more than you can afford to charity - Ugh.
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
27. Had a food fight - though our whipped cream fight in Israel was much more fun
28. Bet on a winning horse
29. Asked out a stranger - define "stranger" and "asking out"
30. Had a snowball fight - WOOHOO!!
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
32. Held a lamb - picked up, too?
33. Seen a total eclipse of the moon - looks really funky
34. Ridden a roller coaster - as long as they're not straight drops...
35. Hit a home run - the best one was in Israel, in my first AB of the season (as a pinch-hitter) when they'd never seen me play before. It broke the game wide open.
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking - it took me way too long to do this, too
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
39. Had two hard drives for your computer
40. Visited all 50 states
41. Taken care of someone who was drunk - it's annoying, but you know that they would do it for you, too
42. Had amazing friends - still do
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
44. Watched wild whales
45. Stolen a sign - define "sign" :)
46. Backpacked in Europe
47. Taken a road-trip - not sure if it counts if it's on the way to somewhere...
48. Gone rock climbing
49. Midnight walk on the beach - it's easy, when there's a beach in the backyard of your high school...
50. Gone sky diving - see "bungee jumping"
51. Visited Ireland
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had a meal with them - but hitchiking is much more interesting
54. Visited Japan
55. Milked a cow
56. Alphabetized your CDs
57. Pretended to be a superhero - who's pretending?
58. Sung karaoke - oooh, terribly
59. Lounged around in bed all day - Ha.
60. Played touch football
61. Gone scuba diving
62. Kissed in the rain
63. Played in the mud - what a dumb question...
64. Played in the rain - even dumber. Don't people play football!?
65. Gone to a drive-in theater
66. Visited the Great Wall of China
67. Started a business
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken
69. Toured ancient sites
70. Taken a martial arts class
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight
72. Gotten married
73. Been in a movie
74. Crashed a party
75. Gotten divorced
76. Gone without food for 5 days
77. Made cookies from scratch
78. Won first prize in a costume contest - there was no contest, but I was told I freaked the heck out of everybody... and that the costume was awesome
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice
80. Gotten a tattoo
81. Rafted the Snake River
82. Been on television news programs as an "expert"
83. Got/gave flowers for no reason
84. Performed on stage
85. Been to Las Vegas
86. Recorded music
87. Eaten shark
88. Kissed on the first date
89. Gone to Thailand
90. Bought a house
91. Been in a combat zone
92. Buried one/both of your parents
93. Been on a cruise ship
94. Spoken more than one language fluently
95. Performed in Rocky Horror
96. Raised children
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn't stop when you knew someone was looking
103. Had plastic surgery
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn't have survived - thankfully, never come close. But I have been extremely fortunate throughout my life.
105. Wrote articles for a large publication
106. Lost over 100 pounds
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback - this is one of the hardest things in the world...
108. Piloted an airplane - I wish.
109. Touched a stingray
110. Broken someone's heart - I think I did, somewhat. :(
111. Helped an animal give birth
112. Won money on a T.V. game show
113. Broken a bone
114. Gone on an African photo safari
115. Had a facial part pierced other than your ears
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol - I'd like to learn...
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
118. Ridden a horse
119. Had major surgery
120. Had a snake as a pet
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
122. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours - and stayed up for 69. I'm on both sides of this one.
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states
124. Visited all 7 continents
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
126. Eaten kangaroo meat
127. Eaten sushi
128. Had your picture in the newspaper
129. Changed someone's mind about something you care deeply about
130. Gone back to school
132. Touched a cockroach
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes
134. Read The Iliad - and the Odyssey
135. Selected one "important" author who you missed in school, and read
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
137. Skipped all your school reunions
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
139. Been elected to public office - does college count? :)
140. Written your own computer language
141. Thought to yourself that you're living your dream
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
143. Built your own PC from parts
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn't know you
145. Had a booth at a street fair
146. Dyed your hair - hydrogen peroxide... plus, it does it naturally
147. Been a DJ
148. Shaved your head
149. Caused a car accident
150. Saved someone's life - sanity or from making a big mistake a few times
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Ezzie in a Nutshell?
Some of you may have noticed the new slideshow on the top-left corner of the blog... It's basically pictures from my life, starting from near the beginning, all the way through Elianna enjoying Chanuka. Hope you enjoy! Meanwhile, JustStam tagged me with this meme, and I found it interesting, so... take a look. I've put my comments in as well: