Pages

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A Beautiful Story

(via LOR) Mimi tells us a story that happened to her recently. I've been on both ends of this type of story, and she describes it all perfectly. We should all be like this Zalman... I agree with others who think these stories are more common than people think, but it's always nice to keep in mind our priorities.

A few other good posts out there:
  • JoeSettler posts a short, excellent, funny-yet-sad video on the current situation in the Middle East.
  • Olah Chadasha talks about her chanuka miracle and her grandmother's strength.
  • Chardal notes that the obvious apparently no longer is.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still working my way through your recent roundups, but let me just say . . . awwww, baby pictures! Great new sidebar slideshow!

    ReplyDelete