Pages

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Showing Appreciation

A quick thank you to all those who link to this blog or its posts. To start naming all of you would take forever, and would surely leave out a couple, so I'll leave it at that.

A special thank you to Life-of-Rubin for his touching post earlier today (or yesterday, as the case may be). I really appreciate it.

(Heh - maybe I should have done this Thanksgiving...)

Another special thanks to SoccerDad, who provided me with my first ever link, and in a strange reversal now thanks me for complimenting his work. [edit: See what I mean?! He's thanked in one of my favorites today, Best of the Web!]

Finally, a special thanks to DovBear, who probably gave me about the best compliment he's able to without making himself choke - AND he actually put a link in this time.
Ezzie, a fine friend of the blog, despite being an illiterate and drooling Conservative buffoon
Not that I'm much nicer:
I hope that DovBear can continue to entertain us with his completely biased, off-color, illogical, and unkind rantings based on cherry-picked and slanted articles. They force those of us in our right minds to wonder with bewilderment how someone so ridiculous is still such a draw that we can't help but come back to read more of his drivel. It's just... entertaining.
But at least I dedicated an entire post to him.

What's that? You thought I said I was getting back to blogging? I'm getting there, I'm getting there... just having a little fun first!

I just wanted to express my hakaros hatov (gratitude). Thank you all very much.

Most importantly, thank you to all my readers. I hope you're all enjoying. [Now, if y'all would comment a bit more...! ahem]

4 comments:

  1. Wow, a person who manually creates spam...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it was serious. There really is a blog at that address that has registered some page views.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand - but I think he got to my blog randomly and threw that in. I checked his site first...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If he comes back or emails me, I'd be welcome to allow it.

    ReplyDelete