Pages

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Blog Roundup Motzei Shabbos

I'm still looking for name suggestions for this roundup... I've heard a few, the best so far being the one from my mother (no bias there) who suggested I stick to simple: Ezzie's Blog Roundup. I would like to incorporate either Ezzie or SerandEz into the name, but I'm open to any suggestions.
I already posted an updating roundup on the Slifkin affair, which refuses to die. All posts related to the subject are there, and any more I see are added to that one for now. I wonder how this will affect my father-in-law's upcoming seminars.
On to tonight's roundup:
Happy wonders how some of us (like me) are able to blog so much.
Can a man have his blog and read others too?
Meanwhile, Anonymousette has returned to blogging. Welcome back!

Ze'ev wants to know what is wrong with being an idealist - if anything.

Krum feels that the de-Christianizing of Christmas has been brought about by... Christians.

The Gabbai sits through an Elal flight - and likes the food more than the conversation. I might have thrown up, too.

Batya muses about Kadima and more. I think this line was an important point, and will be true in spite of how well I think Sharon will do this time out:
Even if it makes a decent showing in the upcoming elections, it won't last. There's nothing holding it together other than the strength of Arik's personality.
R2JBlogs is getting deeper and deeper, this time discussing emotions and God.

Orthomom has an excellent analysis and critique of Dayan Dunner's speech at the Agudah convention. It discusses imparting values to children at the Shabbos table - and how.

Chaim points to an excellent WSJ review of Ushpizin.

SoccerDad points to the same piece I saw, via Instapundit, by Mister Snitch. It discusses the (at least) 7 types of bloggers. What kinds are you?
Check it out!

2 comments: