Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

So Much To Blog, So Little Time...

I'm sorry for the dearth of actual posts lately - I'm having trouble organizing everything I want to write in my mind, let alone on the blog.

Coming soon, posts on:
1) The JIB Awards (check!)

2) Haveil Havalim - Anniversary Edition (check!)

3) A slightly different blog roundup (check and check, though I kept it the same)

4) Why I'm frum, maybe - I have never really blogged about Judaism or Hashkafah
for a variety of reasons, but I may finally do so

5) ...and more!
All right - here we go...!

6 comments:

  1. I was gonna go to bed now, but I think I need to wait for each update...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - It might be a while! But since you're so dedicated, I'll try to have it up before sunrise Chicago time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, here I am... Still awake... And nothing yet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ezzie, that frum post should def be a cross post on THE JEWISH CONNECTION. E-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL - Sorry, Jack & Robbie. I was so exhausted, I actually went to sleep. I know, I know, it's crazy... but I had to.

    Chaim - I emailed you.

    ReplyDelete