Pages

Monday, December 26, 2005

JIB Awards Warming Up...

ADDeRabbi noted that the JIB nominees were up at the Jerusalem Post, but I was wondering what happened to a lot of the categories. I checked over at IsraellyCool's JIB homepage, and he hadn't posted anything yet - but Elder of Zion says that it is likely a test page by the JPost in preparation for the nominations, considering voting doesn't begin until next week. Looks good so far - and not just because I'm listed under "Best Overall Blog" and "Best Post" (for Welcome to the J-Blogosphere). Really.

I've already noticed a few blogs that I'm surprised are not on a couple of the categories, but perhaps they're in other ones or these aren't the complete lists, so I'm not going to go through them yet.

And the waiting begins...

Powered by WebAds