Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Blogging for a Job

Mirty asked something in passing in the comments to Haveil Havalim which I found interesting. First,
PsychoToddler said...

Wow, this is like a full time job for you!

December 19, 2005 1:40 PM

A little later,
Ezzie said... PT - Well, ummm... I guess it kind of is. Which reminds me: I need a job!!
Which resulted in
Mirty said...

This [ed: HH] is great. Are you really looking for work? I thought you were in school? (I know, one can be working and in school...)

December 19, 2005 11:28 PM

And was followed by
Ezzie said... Mirty - actually, that's a good question: I'll be out of school, but still have 2-3 classes left. I'll be able to work full-time: Perhaps I'll post my resume - what do you think?
So - what do you all think? Should I wrote a post on the blog, asking for a job? And should I post my resume as well? It's not as if I am anonymous, and I would readily give out my resume to anyone who might be able to help me find a good job - so would this really be any different? I don't think so, but perhaps someone else has a good reason.

Hey - if great J-blogger Meryl Yourish can look for a job this way, why can't I?

Powered by WebAds