Pages

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Sorry...

My hard drive is failing, and good old Dell sent me a new hard drive to replace it. Despite proving to the technician that it was in fact an 80-GB hard drive, and filing a complaint about it, she sent me a 40-GB one to replace it. I'm currently on the phone arguing with yet another moron who sees all that, and yet still insists that the hard drive, whose serial number I read off to him and then proved when turning on the setup that it is 80-gig, is actually a 40-gig. I'm continually amazed at the sheer idiocy that goes on at Dell.

Anyways, the blog roundup (whose name I'm still looking to change - see previous roundup below) will iyH come a little later, as will another couple posts including my NFL picks for this week.

Meanwhile, please enjoy my take on Israel: Parts I and II.

No comments:

Post a Comment