Pages

Monday, December 05, 2005

Big Round Numbers - Milestone Week

As I believe R2JB made fun of a while back, we all like big round numbers. In my case, I'm hitting a few blogging milestones all at once. A couple days ago was the 6-month anniversary of the 4am when I started this blog, though I didn't start to really blog until mid-July. I also hit post #300 a couple of days ago, too. Even more exciting, over the next few days, I should hit: 20,000 page views, and possibly today, 10,000 hits. Thanks to all my readers - I'm glad you're enjoying, and I'm flattered by your readership.

Out of curiousity more than anything, are there specific posts, or types of posts, that you've liked or like? I'm still going to write about whatever I feel like, please don't take offense - I'm just curious. I would, however, love critiques and suggestions that anyone may have. When I say I'll write whatever I like, that does not mean I'm not open to criticism - on the contrary, I appreciate it very much. It's hard to see our own flaws.

Thank you again! Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ezzie, I particularly like your posts that link back to my blog...

    I also like your football picks - for those who must have action...

    American politics bores me, to be honest...

    ReplyDelete