Pages

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ezzie's Blog Roundup, April 5th: A-L (Time to Fix the Blogroll!)

I need to fix my blogroll. There are a number of blogs I want to add, and a few that belong in the "Retired" section. I would love to put them into categories that pop up and down, but Blogrolling only lets you have one 'roll, so I can't do that (yet). But if you're not on there, don't get insulted - keep coming back, and I'll hopefully get you up there sooner or later. After all, I finally remembered to put Steg in! :)

Oh - just to prove that I'm bad at this, there are now at least 2 blogs of relatives that I'm supposed to have put in a while ago and haven't yet. One is Serach's sister. All right?

[NOTE: A few drawbacks of using this Performancing thingy - it's a lot harder to do certain things within posts that I normally do. Ah well.]

And now, on to the roundup...

Music:
A couple music videos that cheered me up - I'm going by where I first saw them, so sorry to the many who've linked to one of them...

Chaim has TRB's "Bush Was Right!", and Jack enjoyed "19 Something". You need to have been alive in this millenium for the former, and in the last one for the latter. :)
Funny:
Daled Amos, I owe you a laugh. (video)

On a related note, Jameel's wife is going to kill him.

CWY has an incredibly embarrassing moment. I wish I'd been there. Is that cruel?
Thoughtful:
Please, go give your support to Elie in this really rough time, as his son's yahrtzeit nears. I am certain it would mean a lot to him - this is why he has a blog.

Chana ponders her status as an outcast - brilliant, as usual. (This is another post where I got really annoyed that I couldn't get to the comments section of.)

Shtender thinks some people need to be a little more mindful of others. Amen.
Best of the Rest:
Judith discusses and points to a trailer of a movie I'm not sure I'm ready to see.

Ze'ev seperates myth from fact.

RafiG gets discovered by friends.

Jack is sick of the way people discuss political viewpoints. This ties in with 2 different upcoming blog announcements, but I can't tell yet...! :)
Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you. May Pesach bring us all joy and no more sorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But what is the deal with all these teasers??

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're reminders to myself about what I want to post about... sooner or later, I usually actually do them.

    ReplyDelete