Pages

Friday, April 07, 2006

Ezzie's Blog Roundup, 4/7: Look Underneath!

Just a few quick links, no time for too much more than what I have in the posts below this one... so check out those and these!
Pragmatician questions why there isn't more "inreach". Excellent post.

Ayelet's son is hilarious. Moms worldwide will love this one. Dads... not so much.

Only Cruisin' Mom can get away with blogging about toilets.

Olah Chadasha has a few suggestions to ensure there won't be violence if another disengagement happens - very thought-provoking and interesting.

Gil, meanwhile, points out that all too many discussions about Israeli politics have people coming up with outrageous conspiracy theories. I have to agree, and discussed something similar recently.

Jack wants to know how you developed your blogroll.

CWY notes that Chassidish riots aren't limited to BoroPark this week.

Daled Amos has more links if you're so inclined.
Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for referring to my post; I'm sure I'll get lots of hits from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the hope! I link to things that I think are worthwhile for a lot of people to read... sometimes it gets them a lot of attention, sometimes not. Hopefully, it does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ezzie, I am back in action...I think you might find my dialogue with Pragmatician about kiruv interesting. I also am offering a new kiruv model...

    http://jewishpros.blogspot.com/2006/04/new-kiruv-model-real-outreach.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link Ezzie...I knew a post about toilets would interest you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JH - I'll check it out!

    CM - LOL.

    ReplyDelete