Pages

Monday, March 26, 2007

Another J-Blogger Gets Sued

(Hat tip: Michael) ...but this lawsuit has a better chance of winning. Le Marais has sued the owner of a blog which accuses Le Marais of having non-Kosher food due to a certain chef that works there (this was going around by e-mail as well). The OU investigated this former mashgiach's claims and found them to be untrue (R' Gil has the details of this here).

I don't know how to upload a PDF file to a post, and I'm busy now anyway, but it's a nice read at 41 pages. If anyone knows how to do so please feel free to let me know in the comments or by e-mail and I'll upload the complaint.

UPDATE: I see SIW is ahead of the game as usual and already has it up.

1 comment:

  1. i don't know if has a better chance of winning. defendant is going to file an anti-SLAPP suit, as NY is a state that does allow it. i think he wiull definitely prevail on that part.

    ReplyDelete