Pages

Friday, November 17, 2006

Picturesque Life

I thought this concept video was really well-done, really nice, and pretty cool and sweet.

It's a cute Shabbos by us, with a few guests including both couples we helped introduce that are married. You may have read about my good friend/"sister" B in the How I Met Serach series (which I hope to get back to this week), and her husband will show up later in the series, and DGEsq has written on this blog once and will write some more in the future.

Let me know what you think of the video, and have a wonderful Shabbos!

3 comments:

  1. shavua tov!!

    hope you guys had a wonderful shabbos :) (was nice here!)

    the video is very cute! i like how it's done. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and cool...thanks for sharing the video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah - I figured you'd enjoy it... :)

    Bagel - Thanks!

    SaraK - Thank Yahoo! :)

    ReplyDelete