I never thought that using a new keyboard would be such a great difficulty. The keys are actually great, the option and shortcut buttons as good as or better than what we had... but the keys and keyboard are all black. The old one? White. Now, this normally isn't a big deal, and it actually looks nicer on the desk in front of the monitor. But... it's hard to see at night! The living room isn't the brightest, and I don't always want to have a light on nearby... but I can't see the keys well. I don't often look at the keyboard, but every once in a while I glance down - but now, this doesn't help me and I'm making a lot more mistakes than normal. So often, the little details matter.
And now, on to the Top 10 [or not] from the J-blogosphere:
And now, rounding out the Top 5:
- 5) Sarah gets some interesting visitors to her blog.
- 4) Robert has a real-life script to write about after an interesting conversation in the Dan Panorama.
- 3) Fudge has quite the grandmother. I think grandmothers are the best, like the one who came all the way across a wedding hall to tell me to put a sweater on Elianna.
- 2) Yitzchak notes a study that says women talk 3x as much as men. Only 3 times?! Yeah, right.
- 1) Hayom discusses the real issues. Amen.