Holding and throwing your child up in the air, to their glee, is one of the nicest pleasures in life. It always brings a smile to everyone's face. Need a smile? Look at the slideshow to the left... wait for the last picture. Awesome, isn't it? :) Anyways, that picture came courtesy of...
- 10) Balaboosteh. She has a number of photos from Sculpture by the Sea, and they're really great [if you're into funky art].
- 9) Life-of-Rubin has the new Matisyahu video.
- 8) CopyEditor notes just how important the USO is to our troops. Who doesn't enjoy Chuck Norris?!
- 7) Staying light, SoccerDad's daughter is getting some interesting accessories for a ballerina. Hilarious.
- 6) JBM's roundups are pretty good...
- 5) TafkaPP dissects October's Cry. She is right - we can't have different standards for Arab-Israelis on issues like this. Sharp post.
- 4) JoeSettler discusses Secular Coercion & Sexual Harrassment. It's a very pointed post - while I'm not sure if I agree with everything in the post, the basic gist is in line with ideas I've expressed in the past.
- 3) Judith writes about the Elephant in the Room. A must-read for anyone who discusses, or is into, politics or psychology.
- 2) SephardiLady has the next one of her budget posts up. Please, read it. It's for our own good.
- 1) Finally, Gil posted about one of the most important songs ever. If you're a parent or plan on being one, read the lyrics.