- 5) XGH has a new baby boy! Mazel Tov!
- 4) Daled Amos has a discussion with his 7-year old and an old discussion with his class. They get the message... or do they?
- 3) R' Gil (Hirhurim) questions whether the Rambam was independent or dependent, leading to the old question of how people can choose to be dependent if they hold like the Rambam.
- 2) Jonathan Rosenblum (Cross-Currents) has an excellent piece about charedim doing... Dale Carnegie? It's truly fascinating and eye-opening.
- 1) Robert (Seraphic Secret) talks with an old friend in Efrat. A friend who shot a terrorist trying to blow himself up in a supermarket.
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Ezzie's Blog Roundup 11/22: Life to Death
Following up on Pobody's Nerfect's excellent post below, life consists of numerous stages, each different from one another, each building on the previous one. Well, these posts are also from different stages in life, and all are remarkably different: