Pages

Monday, May 08, 2006

Daas Torah T's by Cousin Noah

Cousin Noah has asked that I post this, though I was considering doing so anyway. At this point I'd like to emphasize that Cousin Noah is my cousin through marriage. :)

Anyways, check out his latest site: Daas Torah T's. From his first e-mail:
Ever feel like you are not cool enough? Not frum enough? Then check out my website: daas torah ts.
As he emphasized in his second e-mail,
For those who doubt the authenticity of my previous email, let me assure you that in fact the apparel is real and orderable.
I had no doubt.

5 comments:

  1. Ez, to clarify -

    a) is this something that Noah put together himself
    or
    b) is this something that Noah found on the internet and sent you a link to

    ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ezzie,

    You're lucky. I share DNA with the boy.

    Come to think of it, so does your daughter...

    Naw, he's a sweet guy. Just has the family sense of humor x20.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you share DNA with my daughter, too. (shudder) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROTFL!
    I would get some of this if i wasn't so scared :-P

    viva la MYM"D!

    ReplyDelete