- A very cool story about a holdout building by Macy's. Did you know that the building covered by the huge Macy's sign isn't owned by or a part of Macy's, but rents them billboard space?
- A story about a fence between charedi and chiloni kids in a kindergarten in Jerusalem. Sad, sick.
- On a semi-related note, Thinking Israel writes about a new TV show in Israel, about charedim turned chiloni, called Chozrim B'She'alah.
- R' Slifkin on satire - how it's effective, and how it can be detrimental.
- Unshelved has a funny/sad/true comic strip on a little girl and her books.
- The WSJ discusses how banks are now bigger and more "can't fail" than ever. Glad we learned that lesson.
Sunday, March 06, 2011
EZ Reads 3/5/11
Hat tip: Diana for a couple of these...