Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sooo....

  • I was asked once again to join a football team in the DegelUSA flag football league that takes place in the Five Towns each year. The league gets written up each week in I believe the Jewish Star. Last year the league had 16 teams if I recall correctly.

    Each team costs $1,300, and the team I was asked to join has no sponsor as of yet. If anyone is interested in being a full or partial sponsor, we could really use one by the end of the day, as all the information has to be submitted by tomorrow morning. The team would then be named after the sponsor and the logo or company information would be printed on the team jerseys. The players on the team are from Kew Gardens Hills and the Five Towns/Far Rockaway areas.

    If you're interested, please contact me at SerandEz@gmail.com. Thank you!
  • Noyam and I are still looking for 1-3 more people to join the J-blogger Fantasy Football Challenge. Nu?! Update: As I wrote this, Noyam tells me another person joined. We have 10, would prefer 12, so if two more people are interested let us know!
  • And, of course, the annual pool I run is back for its 12th year of existence - if you're interested, please e-mail me and I'll give you all the details. If you were in it last year, please e-mail me ASAP as CBSSportsline deleted some information that is important and basically said "Oh, whoops. Sorry.", so I need to discuss it with people. I run a weighted pool (between 25-40 people each year) and will run a survivor pool if there is enough interest.

4 comments:

  1. I am not a blogger (I just read lots of them) but I would love to join your fantasy football group. You can message me on Facebook if you would like me to join.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! It's always so funny to see random companies on jerseys. Happens(ed) to my brothers all the time when they play (or used to play) PAL sports. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you, like, gambling online???

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo....

    ...haaaaaaave ya met Ted?

    ReplyDelete