Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Place Your Bets...

...ladies and gentlemen, plaaaaace your bets.

The House will only be taking money on simple up/down positions. However, we fully encourage the gambling public to set their own odds and/or over/under in the comments.

XGH
MONDAY, AUGUST 25, 2008
We apologize for the inconvenience
As I said a few days ago, this blog has gotten depressing. I rue the day I got skeptical. Maybe I can turn back the clock, maybe not. But anyway, it was fun at the time, but now I regret it all! And just to prove that this time I'm serious, I am disabling all comments and deleting all posts. So long.
POSTED BY XGH
AT 1:59 PM

5 comments:

  1. I say 3:1 that he doesn't make it to Shabbos without posting. No money, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he'll make it to Motzei Shabbos, unless he's on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeeesh. Why can't he just say that he wants a break like the rest of us?

    He has more retirements than a professional boxer.

    The Wolf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe... $20 bucks says that NotTheXGH.blogspot will be functioning by Thursday.

    And you can email him now at XGH@NYJets.com

    ReplyDelete