Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

BeyondBT & SerandEz Shabbaton

This weekend is the Shabbaton that we are running together with BeyondBT here in Kew Gardens Hills. For all those who are coming, well, we'll see you soon! For all those who couldn't make it, feel free to join us at the Melave Malka, which is being held at Congregation Ahavas Yisroel on the corner of 73rd Avenue and 147th Street in KGH. Jameel and Kasamba will be speaking briefly, the BBT Jam Band will be playing some music, and a good time will be had by all... plus, it's my Hebrew birthday! (T"az B'av)

We look forward to seeing you there!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy, everyone. Sorry I couldn't be there. 'I am expecting a Shabbaton in my honor when I return fomr Israel. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, you all realize how much more meaningful the event would have been with me in attendance and you must be feeling dreadfully sorry, so instead of speechifying, I leave you with this brief message:
    :-P
    :-P
    :-P
    Thank you.

    *bows out*

    ReplyDelete