Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Last Chance!

Today is the last day to sign up for the BeyondBT / SerandEz Shabbaton being held this Shabbos (Shabbos Nachamu) in Kew Gardens Hills, NY. It promises to be a great Shabbos, with good food, relaxed meals, and personal thoughts and musings on the themes of Individuality, Integration, and Inspiration, capped by a Melave Malka including music by the BBT Jam Band. To me, the best part about such a Shabbos is the company that surrounds, and this Shabbos will be no different, with a number of members and good friends of this blog already signed up. A small sampling:
I'm not sure who else I can mention (I'm not even sure I should have mentioned all of those!), with everyone and their varying degrees of anonymity. All in all, it should be a great crowd, and we'd love to see you there. If you'd like to come, please register by e-mailing BeyondBT@gmail.com. If you have any questions, e-mail either BeyondBT or myself at SerandEz@gmail.com.

Thanks! As a small aside, Mazel Tov to sometime reader/commenter Bob Miller, a big commenter at BeyondBT, on his son's engagement!

4 comments:

  1. I STILL do not get why you couldn't have done this NEXT week...

    **sulks in loneliness**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bas-Melech: 'cause this is the only week I can show up!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be the one standing next to the Russian guy.

    ReplyDelete