Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Jewish Blogs

The link above just happens to be the one from which I began finding many other Jewish blogs. It's not the best or most comprehensive list, however.
It was extremely interesting surfing the blogosphere reading some of the blogs. A couple of my favorites, primarily because of how well they were written and what they brought to the table: BlogHead, SoccerDad (which I found through BlogHead), and SweetRose. There are more, but as the list can go on and on, I thought these were important. SweetRose I just found interesting because of some well written posts (the 'favorites' on the bottom right). BlogHead, and really SoccerDad, seem to have a firm grasp on the best Jewish blogs out there - and take the best posts and put the links together in one place [BlogHead; SoccerDad]. There are many other good blogs out there - go out and find ones you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Wow - thanks! Looking forward to reading more of your posts as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course, if you are looking for Jewish blogs, then you should be visiting www.jewishblogging.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks anon - I received the same suggestion elsewhere, and am now listed myself as well.

    ReplyDelete