Pages

Friday, July 13, 2007

I Hate Friday Afternoons

Being in the west coast, there is nothing worse than fridays after 2:00pm. I mean, I'm so bored. There is not that much work to do, and the work there is, I try to push it off for mondays. All the bloggers have left work for home and are getting ready for shabbat. This is hell. It really is. I'm staring at the monitor hoping somone will come on wanting to talk to me....but they never come. Damn I'm bored. Bored, bored, bored. Maybe I need an imaginary friend or something. So quiet here, so very quiet.

"Isn't anyone tryin to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home
It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Wont you take me by the hand
take me somewhere new
I dont know who you are
but I... I'm with you"


-Avril Lavigne

Bored, bored, bored

7 comments:

  1. I've always liked that song... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a related note... here's the quote that's sitting next to me:

    Friendship is so precious, it can't be bought with gold. Yet friendship everywhere abounds for Loving hearts to hold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, so instead of un-borifing me, you give me nonsensicle quotes. And what are doing blogging so late? Is there something that we should know about you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nonsensicle? Is that like a popsicle? I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. too late for me to unborify you,
    hope something amazing came your way..
    something reaaallly interesting!

    did it...?

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that song was playing on the radio when I was in a sherut to the airport at the end of my year in Israel. As if I wasn't already depressed at that point.

    HH-During the rest of the week I'm available at wacky hours. I think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. uch i know that feeling. usually on the west coast for yontif and theres nothing worse than those friday & erev yontif afternoons

    ReplyDelete