Pages

Friday, July 13, 2007

I Hate Friday Afternoons

Being in the west coast, there is nothing worse than fridays after 2:00pm. I mean, I'm so bored. There is not that much work to do, and the work there is, I try to push it off for mondays. All the bloggers have left work for home and are getting ready for shabbat. This is hell. It really is. I'm staring at the monitor hoping somone will come on wanting to talk to me....but they never come. Damn I'm bored. Bored, bored, bored. Maybe I need an imaginary friend or something. So quiet here, so very quiet.

"Isn't anyone tryin to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home
It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Wont you take me by the hand
take me somewhere new
I dont know who you are
but I... I'm with you"


-Avril Lavigne

Bored, bored, bored

Powered by WebAds