And some good posts:
- National Cheap Jew Day: Free slurpees instead of paying $1.08
- I don't even like Slurpees all that much, but hey: It's hot outside, and they're free! (Yes, I'm Jewish.)
- This just in from [...] reporting live from the Bush of Flat: "I just saw a guy getting into his lexus with a free slurpee. Go figure!" .... free slurpees at 'slevin today!
- Morange rhymes with Quadraflange [Ez: Yeah, I didn't get it either. It's Jameel, though, so I don't ask.]
- MoC with a great cute pic of a certain Toddler (who can still use a home!).
- Robert has a good quote about useless good men.
- David notes somes wannabe pundits. (Why don't they just blog? :P )
- DafNotes celebrates its first anniversary!
- Yosef notes the great cultural divide - when you plan stuff.
- These pictures always make me tear up.
- RWAC on why Rabbonim are usually biased against divorce. Excellent post.
- Bagel notes that Canada will not allow people to have Jerusalem, Israel on their passports. Sick.