Meanwhile, here's some good stuff out there in the J-blogosphere in an otherwise slow post-Tisha B'Av day...
Enjoy your music, meat, and haircuts!
- 5) Musings discusses the biggest problem with the investigation of Michael Vick's troubles - people care more when people hurt animals than people. Sad.
- 4) Shoshana needs a place to live, preferably Passaic. Anybody know of anything?
- 3) DAG notes a very good response by Rebbetzin Jungreis to the person questioning whether to disclose their son's being bipolar to a potential spouse.
- 2) Pearl wants to stop making excuses.
- 1) BeyondBT has a great post by Eliahu Levenson on Adventures in Hachnosos Orchim. While our own challenges with our (thank God) many guests are very different, I can relate to a lot of what he writes about. A great post, and kudos to BeyondBT for printing it.