- Balaboosteh hosts JPix12;
- Treppenwitz with a funny riff on Facebook - I can't say I'm a big fan myself;
- Support BritishYosef (formerly IfYouWillIt) on his Wheels of Love ride, raising money for sick children.
- Ariella questions how people can break an engagement, yet not bother to inform invited guests.
- Orthonomics has a guest post with some interesting suggestions about virtual schooling for religious kids.
- I'm sure lots of people are jealous of David. I'd have finished it by now.
Friday, July 20, 2007
Ezzie's Blog Roundup, 7/20
A few good reads and views out there...